Request an Endorsement 2020
The Snohomish County Young Democrats is a leading organization of local Democratic Politics by people under the age of 36. We are currently inviting all 2020 candidates running for office, in Snohomish County or a connected Legislative or Congressional District, to go through our endorsement process.
Our endorsement process is as follows:
- Request for an endorsement from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Snohomish County Central Democratic Committee Questionnaire and return it to email@example.com
- SCYD schedules an endorsement interview with the candidate.
- Endorsements are confirmed and announced at our general meeting on June 14th. (All candidates are encouraged to come)
- The SCYD makes public announcements of endorsed candidates.
Attached is the Snohomish County Central Democratic Committee endorsement questionnaire. Please complete the questionnaire and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the endorsement committee reviews your questionnaire please expect us to reach out to schedule an in-person interview. The interview is mandatory to proceed through the endorsement process. We are willing to accommodate candidates by conducting the meeting via video conference but strongly prefer in-person endorsement interviews.
The SCYD reserves the right to not endorse a candidate at any time during the endorsement process.
The endorsement committee will clearly communicate with candidates about any decisions during the endorsement process.
The endorsement committee believes in a transparent and fair endorsement process, so will reach out to opponents to also give them a chance at seeking the SCYD’s endorsement.
If you have any questions please reach out to the endorsement committee chair Louis Harris at email@example.com
Snohomish County Young Democrats